Monday, December 14, 2009

Nicholas' 3rd Birthday Party

Well, we did it! We survived Nicholas' 3rd Birthday Party! I took Nicholas to Party City so that he good decide on his birthday theme. They had Thomas, Mickey Mouse, The Backyardigans, Dora, and Diego. Guess what he chose???


Mickey Mouse!

So, I was in charge of opening presents and Mike was in charge of taking pictures. Go figure - there aren't very many pictures! The pictures he did take are blurry. So, sorry... this is as good as it gets!






I think Mike is secretly scheming.... He knows that he'll never be assigned to camera duty again!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Ryan and I laughed and laughed when we saw these blurry pictures! Hysterical! I think you're right about Mike's secret plan so he wouldn't be in charge of pictures again!

We still need to see Nicholas sometime to celebrate his birthday. Maybe we can squeeze in a visit sometime after Christmas, but before the new baby.