Reagan has been a great excuse for why I need to stay inside (...any excuse I can think of to stay warm)! Mike and Nicholas have had lots of fun in the snow.
They loved throwing snowballs at me through the french doors.
They enjoyed playing 'snow baseball'.

The snow bank at the side of the driveway was their outfield fence. Mike went back, back, back to the warning track to catch a fly ball. Oh no... he went too far!

2 comments:
Those pictures of the baseball game are great!! It is remarkable how much snow we've gotten! I wish we were still next door to play with you guys! Christian can't wait to see Nicholas!
Those pictures of the baseball game are great!! It is remarkable how much snow we've gotten! I wish we were still next door to play with you guys! Christian can't wait to see Nicholas!
Post a Comment