Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend in Baltimore

Mike and I spent a great weekend in Baltimore, without kids! We went to see a soccer game (Manchester City vs. InterMilan). This is the second year in a row that we went to a European soccer game in Baltimore with Uncle Donnie, Brad, Janette, Dillion, and Dave.

The weekend was awesome, except for two things...
1. I gained three pounds! How did that happen? We were only there for two days! Oh, yeah - it must have been the Phillips buffet and The Cheesecake Factory.
2. There was an Otakon convention all weekend. Never heard of Otakon? Yeah, me neither - but there were nearly 30,000 people dressed as Japanese cartoon characters walking the streets of Baltimore. There were 1,500 Otakons in our hotel alone! I forgot my camera, but I found these pictures on a website from the Baltimore Sun.



Imagine our surprise!

No comments: