Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pump it Up Party!

Can you believe that my boy is 4?


This year, I decided that it would be much easier to have his birthday party anywhere except our house! Also, I figured that this would be a good year to have a big party because Reagan's first birthday will be next month.
We went to a place that had big, bouncy 'stuff''. Nicholas got a crown and scepter... He wouldn't wear them!


But he was very happy just holding them
All the kids had lots of fun





Ha! Look at Nicholas on the ride home. He finally put his crown on!

Oh - did I mention that the adults had fun too? Look that's Mike!

There's me!

Actually, I felt the effects of this big slide for two days - ugh!
Happy Birthday, Nicholas! I love you!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I think you're brillant!!! A party away from home is the way too go! Everyone had the best time and you didn't have to clean up!! Perfect.

Happy Birthday Nicholas!