skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Reed All About Us
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Resemblance?
I've had three different people tell me that Reagan looks just like Cindy Lou Who. What do you think?
1 comment:
Judy
said...
Cute, cute!
I vote "yes."
They definitely resemble one another!
August 25, 2011 at 10:07 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reagan
Nicholas
Our Family
Nicholas & Puddles
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(39)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(5)
The New Playroom
Mike's Birthday
Resemblance?
Reagan's Favorite Things
I feel the earth move...
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(74)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(28)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(16)
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
About Me
View my complete profile
Followers
1 comment:
Cute, cute!
I vote "yes."
They definitely resemble one another!
Post a Comment