Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hershey Park Happy

A couple of weeks ago we took a family trip to Hershey Park.

Nicholas' favorite things about Hershey Park:
* the Scrambler
* Zoo America
* the cows singing at Chocolate World

Reagan's least favorite thing about Hershey Park...

... the Hershey Bar Guy! She was terrified!






Aaahh - don't we look like we're having fun?






About two minutes after this picture was taken, I got up to see how long the line was for the Kissing Tower. I sat Reagan on the ledge (you can probably guess what happened next)...

Yeah - she fell off! Fortunately (I guess), she fell head first onto the concrete instead of falling in the water.

But, we were "THOSE PARENTS" that had the screaming kid in public. You know - it happens to the best (or worst) of us!


Hershey Park Happy? Well, for while at least :)

No comments: