Saturday, October 22, 2011

Baltimore Zoo

Two weeks ago, we went to the Baltimore Zoo. It was awesome!
The weather was perfect.
The kids were perfect (well, almost!) Reagan would much rather push the stroller than ride in it... and she's not a very good driver. So, after several "I'm sorry"s to strangers whom she ran over, I finally buckled her in the stroller... kicking and screaming!
Seriously though, it was the first time I had been to the Baltimore Zoo. I think I like it better than the National Zoo in DC. The only down side was, unlike the DC Zoo, it's not free. Still, it cost less than $45 for the entire family, which I thought was very reasonable.










I threw in this giraffe picture... I love how he has to spread his legs straight out to reach the grass. This rickety rail was the only thing keeping the giraffe in. I wonder while he just didn't step over it and visit the concession stand next door!






No comments: