Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

On Saturday, Mike's work sponsored an Easter Egg Hunt. Although it was a little chilly outside, we had lots of fun!





Nicholas is getting so brave. Last year, he wouldn't have gone anywhere near the Easter Bunny. This year, he actually let the Easter Bunny put his arm around him!
When we got home Nicholas was kid of confused. He told me that he saw a man inside the Easter Bunny. So, of course, I had to tell him that he was right and the Easter Bunny is just a man wearing a silly bunny costume.
I don't think I was that observant when I was three years old!

1 comment:

Judy said...

That last picture is so cute with the Easter Bunny. I'm sure that took a lot of courage for him to stand there. My kids hate stuffed Characters like that. Christian can handle it b/c McKenna screams her head off!