Hey - but isn't Craigslist wonderful? It's the first time I ever posted anything on there. So much better than the 'old days' when we had to use the local newspaper. It only took three days from the time I posted it until the title was signed over to the new owner!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Goodbye Car
After seven years, I said goodbye to my Saab yesterday. I know it's silly, but I was sad to see it go. With two kids now, it just wasn't practical anymore... Those rear-facing infant seats take up so much space!
Hey - but isn't Craigslist wonderful? It's the first time I ever posted anything on there. So much better than the 'old days' when we had to use the local newspaper. It only took three days from the time I posted it until the title was signed over to the new owner!
The new owner is a young guy with a three-year old daughter. This car is perfect for them - fun to drive, yet also safe. I pray that they enjoy many, many miles in it (like I have)!
Hey - but isn't Craigslist wonderful? It's the first time I ever posted anything on there. So much better than the 'old days' when we had to use the local newspaper. It only took three days from the time I posted it until the title was signed over to the new owner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So did you get a new car??
Post a Comment