Gone are the days where Mike and I go out for New Year's. This year we stayed home and made ribs and chicken for dinner. We set off some fireworks for the kids. (Mike is half-pyromaniac... he loves fireworks!)
Mike commented that people just don't go out for New Year's anymore like they used to. I think he just doesn't understand that we're getting old! All the young people are still going out.
I watched some of the New Year's Rockin' Eve and fell asleep at 11:15! So much for watching the ball drop - oh well!
1 comment:
I don't think Ryan and I have ever gone out for New Years. I was just impressed with myself that Ryan and I both stayed up past midnight. That's a big deal for us. Love the fireworks. We didn't even do any. I think we are getting old:)
Post a Comment