Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reagan's 1st Birthday

Reagan turns one tomorrow!




It is so interesting to see her personality forming.
  • She is sweet. She loves to press her cheek against mine.
  • She is jealous. If Nicholas is sitting on my lap, she will try to push him away.
  • She is a fighter. If I try to take something from her that she shouldn't have, she'll fight me for it.
  • She is a great sleeper. She loves to take naps and sleeps late every morning.
  • She is smart. Her 'tricks' include waving, touching her belly, and mooing like a cow.
  • She is daring. She is determined to climb the steps.

I love my sweet girl!

I can't believe I had my hospital bag packed one year ago preparing to meet her... God is great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl! Happy Birthday Reagan.
Ginny Brinkley (Judy's mom)