
... my new iPhone!
I always had a cell phone from work, so Mike always thought it was a waste of money to also have a personal cell phone. The one problem with that logic was that my work cell phone was not 'cool'. So, when I heard that anyone at work that had low usage on his/her cell phone would get it taken away, the wheels in my head started turning!
I purposely had low usage on my work cell for about three months so that it would be taken away from me (yeah, I know... kind of devious, but it worked!)
At the end of March, I turned in my work cell. It was perfect timing because my birthday was the beginning of April. For my birthday present, Mike broke down and bought me an iPhone. Yeah!!
So, I mentioned that it was my birthday last month... Well, I turned 35. Ugh - I can't believe it. Anyway, it takes us 'older' people longer to figure out all this new technology! I remember the Zack Morris phone I had my senior year in college. It was so much easier to use... impossible to carry around in my pocket though :)
Anyway, does anyone know about any cool apps I should download?
No comments:
Post a Comment