Monday, March 14, 2011

W.I.L.D.

I pride myself on having well-behaved children. Reagan is definitely much more 'challenging' than Nicholas... she constantly pushes her limits. However, generally, they are both very sweet and good listeners.

Well... here are a few pics from the last week at my house. What happened to my 'well-behaved' children? Where did they go? Have you seen them? These kids aren't mine.

This is how I found Reagan a few days ago. Yes, that's my coffee table that she's sitting on! She is so proud of herself - ugh!


Then, on Sunday, Nicholas and Reagan were playing in Nicholas' bedroom. Reagan walked out with black marker on her left cheek. After much interrogation, Nicholas finally fessed up to it.
Nicholas - "Well, Lauren writes on her hand at school."
Me - "Lauren is 12. You're 4. You are not allowed to write on people."

Obviously, I should have clarified my response. Nicholas stormed back into his bedroom, closed the door, and this is what I found several minutes later...



There was red marker on the doors, walls, book shelf, dresser, and fish tank. Well, he kind of listened to me...he didn't write on people!
(Thank you, Mr. Clean Eraser!)
Hey - if you see my sweet, innocent kids, please send them back home. I miss them!

No comments: