Nicholas and I went to the Apple Festival at the School Farm.
We fed the ducks, one kernel of corn at a time. Needless to say, our ten cents lasted a long time!
We saw lots of pumpkins. There was one green pumpkin in the entire bunch. Of course, we came home with that one. (If you look closely at the picture, you can kind of see the green one on the left side.)
We talked to Lizzie, the calf. She was only about six months old. But she was still a little scary, so we chose not to pet her!
1 comment:
Oh, I'm sorry Mike is gone AGAIN! That stinks! Hopefully he'll get it all out of the way now and he'll stick close to home once it gets closer to "baby time!!"
I love it that Nicholas wanted a green pumpkin! Of course he did, it was different and much more appealing than all those silly orange ones!!
Post a Comment