I decided that we should soak up some of the sun. So, we went through the Arby's drive-thru and took dinner to the park.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Soak up the Sun
Crazy, crazy weather - You have to love 80 degree weather in mid-October! Can you believe that less than a week ago it was 40 degrees and rainy?
I decided that we should soak up some of the sun. So, we went through the Arby's drive-thru and took dinner to the park.

Those of you that know me well, know that the thought of germs totally freaks me out! So, you can imagine how I felt when Nicholas kept running back and forth between the 'germy' playground equipment and his popcorn chicken. I never said anything about it though... I don't want to be 'that insane mother' that everyone whispers about.
I decided that we should soak up some of the sun. So, we went through the Arby's drive-thru and took dinner to the park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm a complete germaphobe (is that even a word??) these days. I didn't even let my kids go to church last week. I hate this flu stuff going around! I hope Nicholas stays healthy! You need to call me next time you make it a drive thru night! I'm all about a fast dinner! We would love to meet you at the park anytime, even if it is last min. Unfortunately I think the nice weather is going to be coming to an end rather soon :(
-----
BTW I gave Linda your blog address today when I saw her at church :)
Post a Comment