Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Owners

It's official... We are now owners of a house on 110 acres in the middle of nowhere.
For several months, Mike and his dad have been looking for a weekend, getaway cabin. This place seems to be perfect. It is about an hour away from our 'real home' and has everything that we wanted. We can even get cable and high-speed internet (a must for me).
Of course, there's plenty of work to do around the place. My imagination is already running wild... thinking about walls we can rip down and carpet we can tear up.

I pray that we have lots of fun times with family and friends over the years!

1 comment:

Judy said...

It's so fun that Nicholas is going to grow up having such a fun place to visit on the weekends. I can already tell that he's going to be a pro at hiking through the woods and finding all kinds of salamanders and worms. And I'm sure you will have fun decorating and fixing up the place.