Sunday, October 24, 2010

Crawling

I've been such a bad blogger.... Reagan has been crawling for a month and I'm just now writing about it!
Here she comes! She loves to try to get the camera.








Now that Reagan is on the move, it's easy to get Nicholas to pick up his toys. He thinks that Reagan is going to ruin them, so he rarely leaves anything on the floor anymore (sweet!)
She also likes to touch the electrical outlets. I used outlet covers when Nicholas was a baby, but I never really needed them. Reagan is much more curious (and defiant). She actually looks at me and laughs when I yell at her because she is too close. Oh my :(

1 comment:

Judy said...

I LOVE those pictures. My goodness you captured her delightful personality. She just smiles so easily!
McKenna used to laugh at me when I would correct her, but those days are over :)