Monday, October 25, 2010

First Redskins Game

A couple of weeks ago, Nicholas went to his first football game... Packers vs. Redskins. It was a beautiful day!



Nicholas with Daddy and Pappy


Mike and his dad have season tickets. Actually, this year they have two sets of tickets... one set in the lower level and one set in the upper level. The original plan was that Nicholas and Pappy would sit in the lower level seats. Mike and I would sit in the upper level. Well, that lasted for a few minutes. Mike's dad called him because Nicholas wanted one of us. So, I told Mike that he could go and let Nicholas sit on his lap. So, I sat in the upper level seats by myself (I actually kind of enjoyed it!) Anyway, Mike called me at half-time. Nicholas was ready to leave. He was hot and tired (and I think he was intimidated by all the people yelling.
So, we listened to the game on the radio on the way home. I turns out that it was a great game... The Redskins won 16-13 in overtime! Oh well... we had a great day and I'm sure that it is an experience that Nicholas will never forget.

No comments: