I remember that one of my first blog posts ever was about our trip to see Thomas last year. Well, we had so much fun that we decided to do it all over again. Nicholas wore his same Thomas hat, we sat in the same open-air car that Thomas pulled. One main difference though - Reagan! Reflecting on the past several years is so strange to me. It is impossible to remember what my life was like before Reagan and Nicholas... What did I do with all my time? (Oh yeah - I cleaned my house, went to the gym, pulled weeds, and bunches of other things that have gone by the wayside!)
Anyway, back to our trip....

Nicholas wasn't scared of Sir Topham Hat this year. Reagan was intrigued by him... She couldn't quite figure out what he was!

Nicholas and Mike riding the mini-train (Ha! Look at the lady in the background... she's cracking me up!)

Nicholas watched and watched while other kids rode the "Cranky Cars". However, he was too scared to do it himself. Finally, Mike and I made him do it...

... and he had a blast! I think he got in line three more times. We couldn't pull him away from those "Cranky Cars".

Reagan missed lots of the fun, but she was such a trooper. How sweet!

Bye Thomas! See you next year?
1 comment:
We might have to head back to see Thomas next year. We skipped it this year, but we have a new Thomas fan in our house...McKenna! Her favorite movie is "Thomas, Hero of the Rails."
Post a Comment